Thursday, November 8, 2012

I want to defriend this person, but their ignorant statuses are just too fucking funny.

Now, I just want to say, I was not a fan of either candidate. I think Robin Williams puts it correctly, "politicians are just like diapers...they are full of shit." This is not a, "Yay! Romney fans are stupid!" post. This is a, "Wooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.....certain people should not be given a voice on a social media platform....like...ever," post.

This is called ignorance people, and it is icky (and also looks terrible in khakis). 

Now go read a fucking book, person who wrote all these status updates (which I've blurred out their name, profile picture and...wait for it...fucking social securtiy number, for obvious reasons.)


**Honestly, I was shocked he even knew who Heller Keller was....and spelled her name correctly...but let's talk more about these "shits." 


**Right, back at yah, kiddo.



 **Now, I'm intrigued by this T-shirt venture you speak of, HOWEVER, I will only buy this shirt if "lying" is spelled incorrectly...I don't think society would want it any other way.




**Now....maybe this is just me, but don't think I can vote for someone who can't spell campaign correctly...or tomorrow...


Also, I totally defriended this person. As much as I loved mocking them, it was time to let go...and plus my friends will totally keep me updated on this gem of a facebook profile.

16 comments:

  1. Oh man.

    I recently defriended a girl right before the election because she said Obamacare was bad because it was preventing her from getting health care for her son. I thought that was rough!

    I would like to say that despite my many posts and statuses that I'm sure you've seen at one point or another, I too believe that if you want to be a politician there is something wrong with you. Because really, who the hell actually wants that job?? However, I will always back the lesser of the 2 evils. Because I seriously don't know what else to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooowwww, this person is special. Being in Texas, I had the pleasure of seeing a few crazy posts and pictures from both sides...I just kept telling myself the election is almost over, and these "passionate makeshift political analysts" will move on to the next "big news" by the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hilariously sad.

    Everyone has the right to an opinion, but sometimes I wish we could revoke opinion rights until people have passed certain tests... like a third grade reading level, basic research on the issue on which they wish to state their opinion, logic and comprehension exam?

    But alas, society has left us no choice but to disregard stupid people's opinions.

    Also. OMG. Social security number? Wtf?

    ReplyDelete
  4. After the election was called I saw so many of these statuses from both sides and it makes me angry. I was not a fan of either candidate either, but the bottom line is why are people so dumb. Are these really the people that are voting? Facebook was just filled with these ridiculous immature comments. I wish I had the power to exile people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! What an ignorant asshat. But you're right, some of that is just downright funny! I'm amazed at some of the views my friends have, but luckily none so ignorant as that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This person has an unhealthy obsession with sperm. perhaps he needs to questions a few things about himself as he enrolls himself in some basic English courses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lolololol.
    what really bothers me is the spelling. most computers are equipped with a like automatic spell check. you don't even have to actually know how to spell words, you just have to know how to right click. fuck. FUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would be hilarious if it wasn't completely scary. Sounds like our education system worked wonders with that one...wow! I think that you might have just increased in IQ points by removing that one from the friend list...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merf. Those posts were painful. I'm curious what comments his FB friends left, it seems like someone should have called him out, if for the terrible spelling alone

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally voted for him. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's just ... okay, someone needs to take away his computer and up his meds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Then there's the girl who tweeted she was moving to Australia because of their christian male president. When Australia doesn't have a president, and their prime minister is a woman and an atheist. It's scary how dumb people are.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hate politics, but wow just wow! Some people need to be more open minded.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elections really bring out the idiot in people. Or, they just open your eyes to who the idiots on your friend list are.

    ReplyDelete